
I've been working on a couple of ideas for dresses made from men's western style shirts with the pearl snaps. I made the bodice from the front and back pointed yoke on the western shirt.
This style is definitely for girls with small boobies. Or worn over a T-shirt or cami.


What do you think of the flower pin? It's removable.
I didn't think I really loved it but I think it looks plain without.
The second prototype idea, which is just pinned together at this point, has a little more coverage. It's got halter straps that are attached to the bust on the sides. I don't know that I'm in love with the bows, but it solves a problem with the strap gapping at that spot. Maybe thinner or sheer ribbon.
I am really not liking that picture, but I will learn... Soon...Let me know what you think!
1 comment:
Hi Sharon
I found you via whip-up, although me finding you isn't going to do great things for your craft business! LOLOL
Dang I've never watched PSL I didn't even know she had a craft segment. Is it a regular thing? Congrats on doing two episodes.
So what newspaper was your article in? Are you in the QC?
Good luck in all your crafting adventures.
Post a Comment